Sunday 11 March 2012

Wreck this journal #2

so here's part 2 of my 'wreck this journal - Keri Smith' Journey! starting to get a little more daring as I go along in this book, even if I did freak out after spilling tea on it. As I stated before it defiantly is testing my perfectionism ways to the full, but it's the perfect remedy for being bored! I ordered 'This is not a book - Keri Smith' last night so I can't wait till that arrives! just giving me that extra boost to get my journal finished!




Page 33 - Fill this page with circles.

pictures self explanatory, I've had a drawing to bubbles since I was little so incorporated them into this! with a bubble blower at the bottom. All the seemly shaded parts are miniature circles too! 





Page 37 - Chew on this *warning do not swallow* 

yeah didn't fancy chewing on the page... 
so cut out a kinda bite mark out of it. 
so took the meaning and changed it... 






Page 11 - Draw fat lines and thin 

you can probably see the lines underneath, started it then changed my mind then ended up with this! Actually pretty pleased with how it turned out even if it did take over an hour to complete! 





Page 151 - space for negative comments 
(*what is your inner critic saying*)

actually scared me how easy I completed this. and how I'm struggling with 'page of good thoughts' i pray that I escape this rut soon! 






Page 148 & 149 - create a non stop line. 

yeah this page actually took the piss!
Not completely happy with how it turned out but what can you do! Maybe should have done it in black and white. 






Page 7 - pour, spill, drip, spit, fling your coffee here. 

so yeah I'm not a coffee drinker so I used tea which doesn't stain as much as coffee but it was enough to make me freak out, looked perfectly normal of me hair drying a book.........



And lastly the back page of my journal! 

added a photo of Audrey Kitching I had laying around and obviously a Hello Kitty too, would be wrong if either of these weren't incorporated into my journal somewhere. I also used a piece of Disney pink ribbon to use as a bookmark on the page I'm working on! 





so yeah, that's what's completed so far I've got 4 pages in progress! and now I'm actually prepared to 'Wreck this Journal' I'm sure there will be another update really soon! Not allowing myself to start 'this is not a book' until 90% of the journal is completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment