Saturday 12 May 2012

Tokidoki Limited edition.

I'm probably a little late blogging about this I found this website a while ago and fell in love with almost everything on it! Especially the Limited edition tokidoki Item's, if someone fancies buying me any of the items on here I'd marry you in a heartbeat. no seriously. 







This has to be my favourite piece! Not only for my love of cherries but this would look adorable anywhere! I'd kill to have this is in my living room, with a few Tokidoki plushes sat on it! This is currently not on the website for sale.






This is amazing, not only does it incorporate most tokidoki original characters but the tattooed female which Tokidoki represents (hence the tokidoki Barbie). Also I have to say the fact Latte is a fair size on this chair makes it even better for myself, It also has the cactus pals, Adio's and ciao ciao, Dounutella, unicorno's, Royal pride, skulls, diamonds, swallows and vampire lips.



Now if you don't have £1,595 to spend (which let's face it most of us don't) there is an alternative item's a lot cheaper but still as adorable, they tend to sell out pretty fast and because there Limited edition there's no saying how many will be made. 




The 'Tokidoki pillow' incorporates every tokidoki character like the chair above minus the tattooed beauty, so from the Moofia to the cactus pals everyone's favourite is one here!








The 'Tokidoki Singapore pillow', Has everything the chair has, different pattern of the characters with the tattooed beauty. I love the way Tokidoki portrays woman, so much so one day I will have one tattooed myself!



Tokidoki tea time! From what I can see this is the item that sells out most frequently, it's currently sold out and I know why it's to adorable to say no too! covered in Tokidoki favourites it's a must have for any collector!





search Tokidoki, although I'd happily buy almost one of every collection they have on here! 





5 comments:

  1. heya its naomi carroll found your blogspot through tumblr and think its really crafty and cute :) i think youd like the youtube user hellohannahcho shes into tokidoki and other cute things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankies! I watched her video's and it's made me want a tokidoki tattoo so bad! think i need to rethink what I'm getting done in june! <3

      Delete
  2. i know her tattoos are so cool.what do you plan on getting in june? :)you might also like the youtube/tumblr user albinwonderland :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm either going to get more on my arm that's quarter done or start a tokidoki half (:

      Delete
  3. Hi
    came over your blog a couple days ago,and i really like it!
    And I totally agree, that website is awesome, and the cherry chair was truly amazingly cool!

    ReplyDelete