Saturday 2 June 2012

My tokidoki collection #2

So after searching for months for a Latte, Ebay finally granted my wish and although one of my mates figured out He was on there too and bumped the price up he is finally mine, Ebay is also a curse in my book, spent way too much on tokidoki figures, So here are the latest in my overflowing collection!

 Mou Mou, Choco and Latte!

Latte is quite frankly my most sought after tokidoki Character, I honestly Can't believe I now own one! I Think after till death do us part the moofia is my favourite of the Tokidoki clans of characters! Although with the chances of me finding a latte I told my mum I wouldn't need to buy another figure, (so we'll keep that a secret for now, hello royal pride)





Devil robots x Tokidoki Trexi.

Now I didn't realise this existed till I stumbled upon her on ebay, I'm not too sure what I make of her she does have another side to her and is adjustable. I love the fact that I sort of have something close to a tokidoki girl in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment